Founded in 1945, the French Peruvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIPF) is a non-profit civil association aiming at strengthening the economic and commercial relations between the business communities of both countries.
Main objectives are:
- develop and strengthen commercial relations between France and Peru;
- share its international business network with members
- encourage the exchange between entrepreneurs
- promote the image of France and Peru
- offer French and Peruvian companies commercial and strategic support