Unless otherwise stated, “te-media” and its licensors own the intellectual property rights and material on the website and other publications managed by us. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in this agreement.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website and other publications and projects by "te-media" (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Show any material from the in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise change any material and redistribute material from this website and other projects managed by us without prior authorization and written consent (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, that has been marked accordingly).
The automated and/or systematic collection of data is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website and other projects managed by us with requesting written authorization. To get in touch with us, please use our contact form.
Enforcement of copyright
“te-media” and its licensors take the protection of its copyright seriously.
If “te-media” and its licensors discover that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you realize any use of “te-media” and its licensors copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by getting in touch with us by using our contact form.
Last updated: 1st of March 2021