Founded in 1973, APACIT, the Peruvian Association of Transport and Logistic, is the representative institution of the IATA Freight Agencies in Peru.
Main activities include:
- promote professional technical development of cargo, in any of its forms, and transportation
- defend of the interests of the associates
- promote transparency
- promote the establishment of the best conditions for the development of air cargo and transport in general, as well as related activities
- organize and participate in national and international trade fairs related to the activities of freight agencies
- join national and international entities, dedicated to related activities, establishing and maintaining relationships with them