The Peruvian-Ecuadorian Business Council C(APECUA) is a non-profit institution whose general purpose is to ensure the increase and strengthening of economic and commercial relations between Peru and Ecuador, promoting the binational businesses of entrepreneurs in both countries.
It maintains a close inter-institutional relationship with the main business institutions and Government entities of Peru and Ecuador linked to the integration and promotion of foreign trade.
Main objectives are:
- provide quality services to associates, and sponsor any initiative that encourages the development of projects that are aimed at facilitating the creation of industries, generating services or exchange relationships
- promote the exchange of goods and services between Peru and Ecuador
- promote and guide the realization of Peruvian and Ecuadorian investments
- promote friendship and mutual cooperation between the business sectors of both countries
- support initiatives from any economic-commercial activity that contribute to the development of both countries.
- serve as representative of the general economic and commercial interests of all its members