Created in 1983, the Peruvian-Argentine Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit institution encouraging commercial exchange between Peru and Argentina.
Main objectives are:
- assist companies, both Peruvian and Argentine, in promoting business
- encourage and develop investment with Peruvian and Argentine capital
- advise our associates, both importers and exporters, to promote their commercial operations
- promote and maintain cordial relations with the authorities and the business community of Peru and Argentina
- support and maintain a permanent relationship with the Argentine Embassy in Peru, the Consulate General of Argentina in Peru, the Embassy of Peru in Argentina, and the Consulate General of Peru in Argentina, in all economic, commercial and cultural matters that can improve close ties